Sunday, July 13, 2008

2008 Girl's Camp

Calling all Rexburg Stake Young Women:

Feel free to post messages about Girl's Camp. Please remember that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You are welcome to copy the images and put them on your own computers and share them with others. There are quite a few images to upload so keep checking the blog every couple of days and I will add images as I have time. The video is already to go, with music included. Enjoy! Please pass this information onto your young women and they can watch the video from home.

1 comment:

Lori said...

This was a great camp. The young women in attendance were exemplary, without exception. Life would be a joy if we could always work with people like the YW at camp. I guess that is what being in the Celestial Kingdom will be like.